“Personal Data” means data that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you or any other individual to whom the data relates.
2. DATA THAT CAN BE COLLECTED ON/THROUGH THE SITE
2.1 Data about you that you communicate to us
We collect and process the data that you voluntarily communicate to us in in the registration form on the Site such as:
– Your contact details: first name, surname, email address, postal address, phone number, your photo;
– The name of your company; your role at the company
– Your interests and tastes as predefined on the Site
– Your login details: email address and password.
– Additional personal information to provide the Site.
The mandatory nature of the information you shall provide us with when using our Site is notified at the time of the collection and on the corresponding forms by the use of asterisks.
This data is collected by EUROPAVOX within the scope of the following operations:
– When signing up and creating your personal account at the time of your subscription on the Site;
– When Using our “Submit a Band” form
– When using our Site;
– When opting to receive specific information (by email, when you subscribe to our Newsletter etc.).
2.2 Data about others that you communicate to us
When you are using our “Submit a Band” functionality we are collecting and processing the following data that you communicate to us:
– Name of the Band/ Artist
– Country of Origin of the Band/ Artist
– City of Origin of the Band/Artist
– Picture of the Band/Artist
– Name of Band/Artist representatives (manager, booker, record company, publisher, etc.)
– Email of the Band representatives.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights, permissions and consents necessary for such submission or uploading. In particular you warrant that, in case of disclosure of third-party’s personal data (such as Artist’s personal data or personal data about Artist’s Entourage), you fully comply with your national legislation regarding the collection, processing, disclosure and sharing of such data.
2.3 Traffic data
In order to improve our Site and to make it more efficient and more suited to your needs and tastes, our servers automatically collect technical data, including data that might be regarded as personal data.
EUROPAVOX may, in particular, collect the following data:
– Internet service provider’s name;
– IP address;
– Version and type of browser used by the Site User;
– Connection time on the Site and duration of the use of the Site;
– The links on which you click on the Site;
– Source/ origin of the action bringing the user on the Site
– Other actions taken in connection with the Site.
We may combine your navigational information with the personal information that you provide.
In particular, we use the following cookies: [This list will be completed upon first use of each cookie by Europavox]
Your prior consent is required before any reading or storage of these cookies. These cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months. Beyond this period, your consent will be required again before the storage of any new cookie.
You are free to block, delete or disable some or all cookies by changing your cookie preferences in your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose to set your browser in this manner, some areas of our Site may not function properly.
Here are some examples of how to change your browser settings:
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
As a data controller, EUROPAVOX collects your personal data fairly and lawfully and in the respect of your statutory rights. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. You accept that we may use your personal data to:
– Enable our Site;
– Send you relevant information
– Communicate with you:
– Send you transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, technical or administrative information,;
– Respond to your enquiries in relation to the Site;
– Send you newsletters or marketing emails to inform you of new services or other information that may be of interest to you provided that you agreed to receive such messages.
– Supply information reports regarding the use of User Content (“Usage Data”) (we may aggregate Usage Data for internal use or distribution to third parties provided that such aggregated information is “anonymized”);
– Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our Site and technologies;
– Comply with the current laws and regulations and our Terms and Conditions.
Subject to your consent, EUROPAVOX may use the data collected for other purposes, which you will be informed of at the time the data is collected.
4. COMMUNICATION OF USERS DATA
EUROPAVOX is committed to keeping all personal data collected via the Site safe and private and to sharing it only in restricted circumstances.
EUROPAVOX may share with third-parties aggregated data that does not identify you directly and that will allow EUROPAVOX to develop new services, products, content, advertisements, on the Site to improve EUROPAVOX’s service to you.
EUROPAVOX may also share your personal data with service providers to carry out services related to the Site, including maintenance, hosting, analysis, marketing, online-payment, communication, data processing, distribution of emails, etc. These service providers will only have access to your data to provide these services and shall be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as EUROPAVOX.
EUROPAVOX may share your data to prevent, detect, investigate and take measures against any activities potentially prohibited or illegal, any situation threatening the security or any other right and interest of Site Users
Finally, EUROPAVOX may disclose your personal data as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale, of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
EUROPAVOX may only share your personal data for other purposes with your explicit and prior consent.
5. TRANSFER OF USERS PERSONAL DATA
As indicated above, your personal data may be transferred and/or otherwise made available to third-party service providers, including outside of the European Economic Area, in order to provide the Site or if it is required by applicable regulation exclusively.
EUROPAVOX shall systematically require such third-parties to take, in accordance with applicable regulations, all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personal data and, in particular, conditions allowing to ensure adequate protection of your personal data.
By using our Site, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data under the above described conditions.
6. DATA RETENTION
EUROPAVOX retains the contents submitted or uploaded by Site Users and the Usage Data for 30 days following termination of the Terms and Conditions.
EUROPAVOX retains other personal data for the period necessary to provide the Site and to answer your requests.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information in this Site.
9. COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
The Site may contain links towards other sites that we do not control.
10. INFORMATION PREFERENCES
EUROPAVOX respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your data.
If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by: (1) ticking the appropriate box on your online registration form; (2) sending email to [[email protected]]; or (3) following the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication. If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be advised that you may continue to receive transactional or account emails.
11. ACCESSING YOUR DATA AND EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
If you would like to review or revise data that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your data in your account section of the Site.
In accordance with the French data privacy Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004, you can access, rectify, oppose the use of and delete information held about you at any time by emailing EUROPAVOX at: [[email protected]].
Pursuant to applicable regulations, you shall provide a copy of an identity document and the address the response shall be sent to, along with your request.